Clomiphene Tablets 50 mg British Dragon
Clomiphene Citrate (Chemical Formula is C₂₆H₂₈ClNO) is a drug used to treat infertility in women who are not able to ovulate, this is including but is not limited to those who suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome. In 1956, a team led by Dr. Palopoli at William S. Merrell Chemical Company created Clomiphene Citrate after it was recorded that biological activity has been monitored and showed promising effects on a confirmed patient in November 1959. This drug was described to initially treat advanced breast cancer cases during the years 1964 to 1974.
Clomiphene Citrate is the citrate salt form of clomiphene wherein the triphenylethylene non-steroidal agent can inhibit the synthesis of cancer cells. This substance has both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic activities that contest with estrogen for binding at estrogen receptor sites in target tissues. This occurrence causes the release of the pituitary gonadotropins follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) that helps ovulation easier. Additionally, it is a long-acting estrogen receptor binding, with nuclear retention of 48 hours or greater. Even if Clomiphene Citrate has some estrogen effect, its anti-estrogenic property has been found out to be one of the main sources for the stimulation of the ovaries.
Medical Uses of Clomiphene Citrate from Ice Pharmaceuticals
- Treatment of Anovulation – Anovulation means that the ovaries do not produce oocytes during the menstrual cycle. Anovulation occurs when there is an abnormal function in the hypothalamus or pituitary gland causing dysfunction.
- Ovulation Induction – It is the stimulation of the ovaries by giving medications.
- Treatment Of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Treatment Of Male Infertility
- Treatment Of Fibrocystic Breasts
- Used In Persistent Breast Milk Production
- Used With Other Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) – These are medical procedures to aid infertility.
- Treatment Of Hypogonadism
- Treatment Of Gynecomastia
Non-Medical Use of Clomiphene Citrate
During the cycle, as an anti-estrogen, it is good to combat gynecomastia. But it is recommended to use Anastrozole or other AI products on the cycle in exchange for Clomiphene Citrate. When anabolic steroids are used, the natural testosterone lever is suppressed drastically, and here comes Clomiphene Citrate to help, as, without it, you will need more time and effort to recover the natural testosterone production.
|Amount of substance, mg
|Formulaire de discharge
|1 compressed, mg
|volume de commande
Sachet (50 packs)