Clomid 50 mg Cipla
Clomid 50 MG Description
Clomid tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women. It is used to induce ovulation (formation of egg) in some women who are not able to produce eggs but wish to become pregnant. Clomid tablet contains clomiphene as its active ingredient. It works by mimicking the action of the female hormone estrogen and supports the formation, development and release of an egg from ovaries. The dose, frequency and duration of the treatment will be decided by your doctor, take it exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Contraindications of Clomid 50 MG
- If you are allergic to clomifene or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have or previously had liver disease or a cyst on your ovary
- If you experience unusual menstrual bleeding where the cause is not known.
- If you have a type of cancer that is made worse by hormones.
- If you are pregnant, before initiating the treatment a negative pregnancy test should be confirmed.
Side effects of Clomid 50 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Breast discomfort
- Hot flushes
|Amount of substance, mg
|Formulaire de discharge
|1 compressed, mg
|Plaquettes thermoformed by package, pieces
|volume de commande
1 pack (1 bull)